RETAIL GUARANTEE AND REFUND POLICY
RETAIL CUSTOMER RETURNS
Health Therapies offers a 90 (ninety) day 100% (one hundred percent) unconditional money back guarantee on products to all retail customers, less shipping charges for online sales. Every Health Therapies Associate is bound by his/her Agreement and the Policies and Procedures to honor this guarantee. Prior to the completion of any retail sale an associate must make a verbal disclosure of the right to cancel. If a retail customer is dissatisfied with any Health Therapies product for any reason, then the retail customer may return the unused portion of the product to the Associate from whom it was originally purchased within 90 (ninety) days for either a replacement, exchange for another product or a full refund of the purchase price of the product. Health Therapies will replace the returned product to the Associate providing the following steps and conditions are met:
â— The Health Therapies Support Department is notified of a pending retail customer return.
â— The Associate through who it was originally purchased returns the product to Health Therapies as instructed by the Support Department.
â— The product is received by Health Therapies within fifteen (15) days from the return date to the Associate.
â— The return is accompanied by the following:
â— A signed statement from the retail customer identifying the reason for the return and including*:
â— a dated copy of the original retail sales receipt
â— the product as received from the retail customer
â— the name, address and telephone number of the retail customer
Proper shipping carton(s) and packing material are to be used in packaging the product(s) being returned for replacement, and the best and most economical means of shipping is suggested. Health Therapies will pay the cost of shipping replacement product(s) to the Associate. Health Therapies will not refund, to any Associate, the purchase price of any retail customer returns, and no replacement products will be released if the conditions of the rule are not met.
*Retail sales return requests must be clearly written with complete details (name, address, telephone number, email, if available, and any other information which would allow Health Therapies to verify the sale and subsequent return.) Unverifiable retail sales cannot be replaced. Falsified information could lead to further investigation and possible suspension of distributorship.
RETURN PRODUCT AUTHORIZATION
Before any product may be returned to Health Therapies, whether it is a shipping error, retail customer return, damaged products or resignation, the Associate must contact the Health Therapies Support Department either by fax, postal delivery or email to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Any package received without such identification clearly visible on the package exterior will be refused.
QUALITY CONTROL (QC)
Health Therapies will replace, within ninety (90) days of purchase any product found to be defective. However, no product(s) should be returned to Health Therapies prior to the approval to do so from the Support Department, whether through telephone, fax or email request. In order to assure that replacement product will be issued, strict compliance to the following procedure is required:
1. A written replacement request must be submitted, stating the reason for the request and accompanied by verification of payment and a copy of the Product Order form and packing slip.
2. Upon notification Health Therapies will instruct the Associate where to ship product and will issue an RMA (Return Authorization Number), which must be clearly written on the exterior of the returned package. Upon receipt and verification Health Therapies will ship out replacement product(s).
If the Associate has purchased products for inventory purposes or sale aids while the Agreement was in effect, all product in a CURRENTLY MARKETABLE, REUSABLE AND RESALABLE condition which have been purchased within twelve (12) months** shall be repurchased subject to compliance with the Seventy Percent Rule (see 5.5. Purchase and Sale of Products). The repurchase shall be at a price of not less than ninety percent (90%) of the original net cost to the participant, minus any freight charges and commissions paid to the Associate.
Note: This can only offset commissions earned as a result of the product return. Any such requests will be considered a resignation of the distributorship.
In the event that inventory is returned that does not meet the above conditions for return, such merchandise will be held for a period of ninety (90) days during which time the Associate has the right to request return of those items. Associates will pay for all shipping charges. Should this request not be received by the Support Department of Health Therapies in the time period noted above, Health Therapies reserves the right to destroy such inventory without further compensation to that Associate. In order to ensure that a refund is issued in a timely manner, the following steps should be followed:
1. A written request must be submitted, either by fax or email to Health Therapies Support Department, clearly citing the reason for the resignation and for the return of product and/or sales materials.
2. Upon receipt of the proper information, Health Therapies will instruct the Associate where to ship the products along with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization), which must be clearly visible on the exterior of the package. (Any return without this information visible on the outside of the package will be refused without exception). Health Therapies will issue the refund within approximately thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the authorized merchandise.
3. The Associate assumes the cost of shipping any merchandise to Health Therapies.
4. The Associate assumes responsibility for packing and shipping products back in a manner that will ensure that it is received in a timely manner and with minimal damage.
5. Refunds will be issued in the same manner that payment was received. This means that if a credit card was used initially, the reimbursement will be issued back to that same credit card.
** The permissible return period will vary according to country and state laws.
Should an associate refuse delivery of any Health Therapies shipment or request to return any previously purchased product for a refund, such request will be deemed as a voluntary resignation.
BUYERâ€™S RIGHT TO CANCEL
Federal law empowers a buyer to cancel certain sales without penalty prior to midnight of the third (3rd) business day following the transaction. This rule covers retail consumer sales of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) or more that occurs away from the retailerâ€™s main office. In addition, the Associate must orally inform the buyer of the three (3) day right to cancel at the time the buyer signs the contract of sales or purchase of goods.
Health Therapies will not accept product exchanges from Associates.
If a retail customer mails or delivers to an associate a valid notice of cancellation prior to midnight on the third (3rd) business day after ordering or purchasing product, it must be honored by the Associate. If a buyer has taken delivery of any goods, that product must be returned, along with the notice, in as good a condition as when delivered. Within ten (10) business days after receiving the notice, the Associate must refund all payment made under the contract of sale.
Should a retail customer contact Health Therapies Support concerning the refusal of an associate to issue the appropriate refund in the time period indicated, that Associate will be subject to suspension of Distributorship pending resolution of the complaint.